- This offer is valid for a maximum of two military personnel per booking.
- This offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers.
- This offer is non-transferable, and the Free Onboard Spending Money is non-refundable.
- This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges.
- This offer is combinable with most cruise fares. Some restrictions apply.
- Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date.
- For any questions regarding this offer contact: from the US/Canada 1-800-774-6237
To thank the brave men and women of the American and Canadian militaries for their service, Princess Cruises® offers up to $250 free onboard spending money* for veterans as well as active, retired or disabled military personnel. This special military benefit is eligible on any cruise, any time of the year and can be used to purchase a wide variety of amenities and experiences including Lotus Spa® treatments; dining in our specialty restaurants; gifts, jewelry and clothing in our onboard boutiques; and Princess Cruises shore excursions.
Don't have a booking to apply your benefit to? You can still verify your military status today to receive your benefit and use it on any future booking!
Military benefits: up to $250 free onboard spending money*
|Onboard Credit per Qualified Passenger**
|6 days or less
|7 - 13 days
|14 days or longer
United states military application: military benefit
To receive this benefit, please verify your military status by accessing the below link and filling out our secure form page. You will be asked to input your Captain Circle Number (CCN) and United States military information. If you do not have a Captain Circle Number, please click here to register with Princess. You must be registered with Princess Cruises in order to verify your military status and receive our military benefit.
If you’ve registered with Princess and need to retrieve your CCN, you can find it in MyPrincess.
Canadian military application pdf: military benefit
To request this benefit as an active, retired or disabled Canadian military personnel, please download and complete the Military Benefit Application Form PDF(130KB) then submit together with a copy of the required proof of eligibility indicated below. Please ensure that documentation provided has the Social Security Number crossed out.
Once you have been verified and approved, you will see the onboard spending money benefit automatically applied to any current booking in Cruise Personalizer, and the benefit will attach to any future bookings! This special benefit is available to you on any cruise and is combinable with other deals. Your My Princess profile will reflect your Military status.
Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days to cruise departure date. Requests will be handled within 7 days. Once your request has been processed, an updated Booking Confirmation will be forwarded to you or your travel agent. Onboard spending money can be applied before or after you have booked your cruise.
*Employees, travel agents cruising at travel agent rates, tour conductors or anyone cruising on a reduced rate or complimentary basis are excluded.
Terms & conditions
Offer is valid for eligible military personnel in the United States and Canada only. Maximum of two onboard credit offers per stateroom. This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges. Onboard spending money is applied to the folio of the veteran or active duty personnel's stateroom. Offer excludes Travel Agent fares. Offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers. Other restrictions may apply.
Eligibility includes active military, retired military and disable military veterans with proper verification as outlined below.
Please ensure that documentation provided has the Social Security Number crossed out.
- Active personnel currently serving in the following service divisions:
i - United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves with a copy of a military verification certificate confirming active duty status available for free online at Servicemembers Civil Relief Act website.
ii - Canadian National Defense -- CF1FC Silver Card with the word Veteran in the lower left corner for retired or the initials CAF for active military.
- Retired Personnel defined as A) enlisted personnel or officers with a minimum of 20 years of service, B) medically retired, or C) 100% disabled. Proper identification for United States is DD214, WD AGO (War Department Adjunct General Form) or NAVPERS (Naval Personnel Discharge Form). For Canadians, NDI 75 - Record of Service Identification Card or CF 75 or certificate of discharge; is used.
- Veterans with an Honorable Discharge serving a minimum of 2 years or 6 months in an active war zone in any of the United States service divisions listed above or in the Canadian National Defense. Proper identification in the form of a DD 214, plus a current photo ID is required. For Canadians, Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) Health Identification Card is used.
Promotion code: ZMB